Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

High number of owners?

neil1003 the former tt owner from the TT forum .. as well ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17241

yup, that's me, except I've still got it (well, for the time being anyway!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17242

You would have thought that you should be able to write to the DVLA and get a list of previous owners (including names and dates) and plate changes, wouldn't you? I expect that there would be a small fee for this - has anyone asked the DVLA? Maybe there are Data Protection Act issues?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17259

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Deeps on 02 August 2004

ps I'll post Chapter 2 of my new book, "Some Really Very Interesting V5 Tales" tomorrow morning, for those of you that are waiting with baited breath.
Where's "Chaper 2" Deeps??!! ;-)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17325

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Deeps on 03 August 2004

You would have thought that you should be able to write to the DVLA and get a list of previous owners (including names and dates) and plate changes, wouldn't you? I expect that there would be a small fee for this - has anyone asked the DVLA? Maybe there are Data Protection Act issues?
You can do exactly this, IF you are the owner. For £5, the DVLA will tell you all the past owners and their addresses, and the date ownership changed. Takes 21 days.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17326

The place to write to to get the DVLA to look into this for you is

VIP 3 Floor D12DVLASwanseaSA99 1ZA

enclose a photocopy of your current V5

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17341

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by neil1003 on 04 August 2004

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Deeps on 02 August 2004

ps I'll post Chapter 2 of my new book, "Some Really Very Interesting V5 Tales" tomorrow morning, for those of you that are waiting with baited breath.
Where's "Chaper 2" Deeps??!! ;-)
Sadly, my girlfriend pointed out that the title of my forthcoming book was completely inaccurate - this stinging barb has sapped me of all confidence and I have put my pen (and girlfriend) into storage until further notice.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17342

ps thanks neil1003 & simonft for the info

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17344

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back