Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new baby and her new toy!

J J

Well I did it....on my way to Wales on Friday of last week I went via the mecca of the midlands...there were lots of rallings in bright colours and graffiti on the side of police stations and the unautherised dealer who was meant to meet me ignored my calls which was a little worrying..but it all eventually went through smoothly and I handed over the keys to my throughly loved and abused 120K GTI for the Basalt Black 996C2 WReg. She's so damn sexy. I came down with the damn Blair Syndrom...My cheeks were starting to ache after an hour I was grinning so much.I have to say it has amazing pulling power :wink:

There is one piece of MAJOR equipment I got before I handed over my readies for the porker though....and that was a V1 it's prevented me 3 times already from being targeted by some unfairly positionsed 'Safety Cameras' cleverly diguised as gastos.It's not failed once on a detection. It's also got the very handy built in VG-A system which prevents those countries where thay don't allow you to have a Radar Detector from detecting you detecting them...if you see what I mean. You wont appear on there units as having a Radar Detector.I've got a brilliant source for getting them at a hugely reduced price. They're direct from the manufacture so all as brand new with the warrenty, manual and all the bits.They retail here at around £550 i can get them shipped for £290 including postage and packaging from the USA within a week.If anyone is interested do drop me an email.JJPs...have a search on the net for the Valentine One. Here is one of the tests that got me purchasing!It has nothing to do with the Snooper system I guess this is just a shop that sells all types.
http://www.snooper.co.uk/valentine_one_2001_test.htm

postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16125

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back