Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Targa glass roof leaks and rattles

Used Porsche

Banned
Well now, who would like a copy of a set of Documents describing how to fix these?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16084

yes !

as I'm considering buying one .....

should I be concerned ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16092

When u road test it - drive on some rough roads!

Mine doesn't leak but it does rattle from the left front of the glass roof. Porsche dealer only partly fixed it.

BUT the roof is amazing - far better than a sunroof and makes the car a terrific tourer - veiws of mountains etc thru the roof are alone worth having it.

Cruising down a motorway at any (yes any) speed and lowering or closing the roof is awesome!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16096

Stevo, I would too please - I plan to go for a 993 Targa as the roof looks fab, but as I live in Edinburgh I have to drive over sets which could sake a normal car to death!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16097

Anyone who wants it.....

Let me have a message with your regular email address in it and I'll send it. Use the "Send mesg" tag which is in the header line of each post.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16106

i know the targa chassis is based on the cabriolet rather than the coupe..

so does that mean no track days but more gently touring ???? :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16120

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back