Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 + private plate

potter

Advice urgently sought!

I'm looking to sell my 1998 996 which has a private plate 911 SKY. Will the plate make the car more attractive to potential purchasers or should I market the car / plate separately?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15216

Seperate, for certain.

Unless, by some stroke of fortunte, there is a Mr Sky looking to buy a '98 996.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15218

Funnily enough, my name isn't Mr Sky, but it still looks nice on my car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15225

Much better chance of finding a home than the 'OPR 932' posted earlier, although I hear that Oprah, who was born just after half past nine has shown an interest!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15226

I think the 911 plate makes it more attractive. If there was a like for like car for sale but one had a 911 plate I would the car with private plate

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15227

Of course it makes the car more attractive but I think you would find that the total is less than the sum of the parts. Plate alone is prob worth few £000s

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15230

Spot on Freddie. This is the point I was trying to make; not nearly so eloquently as you though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15231

How much do you want for your plate? I may well be interested, at the right price of course!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15461

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back