Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

This months car mag & 993 meet

I keep seeing coments on 996 or 993? has anyone read this months CAR mag? It details the 100 coolest cars ever. Some great cars in it from the general lee to the mini and F1. The origonal gull wing merc sl comes first but the 911 - 993 comes a great 5th. They state it must be a 993 as this is the best Porsche ever made and the origonal 911 RS is in the list too but lower down.

996 or 993? it depends if you want to be cool or not?

I was thinking about going to the 993 meet at PCGB but I have not had the car long and do not know many members, do not really want to be billy nop mates, is there any one else going?

Paul... 97 993 Targa.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14893

When's the 993 meet (remind me)?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14897

Car has gone down the drain recently. 100 coolest cars, what kind of a feature is that? I read EVO instead.

But the 993 is indeed cool.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14898

A couple of months ago CAR did a best car ever feature to celebrate the magazine's 40th birthday and the 993 came top there too - they're obviously a 993-inclined bunch.

I've read CAR for years and will continue to do so - but it seems stuck in the middle ground between nerdy testing mags [what car/autocar] and enthusiast mags [e.g. evo]. The quality of journalism is still highest in CAR in my opinion.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14900

do we need a car mag to confirm just how good a 993 is? :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14905

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back