Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which sports exhaust 993 ???

Herman

Hi

Can anybody reccomend a good sports exhaust. Want to try and avoid resonance from boxes.

Any comments welcome good or bad

Regards

Colin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14677

Have you heard of the RSR which is basically a modified standard mufflers. It dosen't claim to increase the power output and it only makes it a bit louder. The good thing is it dosen't have any resonance at motorway speed. It is also a fair bit cheaper than many sport exhausts on the market. Try do a search here and on the Rennlist site, it's been covered extensively. Most people who had it (including myself) are very pleased with it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14678

I've got the porsche sports exhaust on mine - pretty resonant up to 2-3k but over that not too bad - lovely overun burble tho!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14687

Roock pipe on mine is great. was on car when i bought it sounds luveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerly!!!

was £1400 = vat in 2000

if your local come and listen!

sussex me..

Chris

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14787

Thanks for your comments that has given me something to focus on.

Off to do some reading up!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14806

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back