Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Autocar 997 pics

Will Statt

Montreal
Some nice pics of the 997 in this weeks Autocar.... slightly bulbous looking at the rear though? Still not as good looking as a 993 in my opinion...

Will

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13816

i bought autocar today after seeing this post. the silver one was still a bit taped up around the lights but the main bits were visible. the rear does look a bit bloated but i think that would change when the rear lights are totally revealed, similar to the photoshop on the next page. also the 18s dont so it any favours. those arches must be huge. i think the pics of the yellow photoshop one are pretty crap tho. just a slightly modded C4S. rear lights give u the idea tho.

i think this is how the 996 should have looked in the first place. interior big improvement as well. DSG box sounds good n'all. roll on the end of the year!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13895

Apparently a mate of mine has been invited to test drive a 997 in June by AFN in Chiswick. Do you think he means June next year ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14026

i would have thought so as the 997 is not officially unveiled til september this year.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14097

Still thinks it looks like the Beetle from front......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14103

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back