Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is the 02 996 that much better than 01?

Sure, no prob. I am using two services right now to see who comes through first.

You can try nortnortham.com he is a really good guy. he will pretty much find anything you like. i have bought two cars through him previously. i have my boxster on consignment there right now. tell him i sent you (andrew from clearwater, florida)

the other one is dimmitt luxury cars in clearwater, fl. they are a really high end exotic car dealership. a 911 is kind of low end for them, but they're looking for me anyway. really nice guys at dimmitt and i'm very happy with them so far. they have a lot of international customers so they could help you for sure. email
[email protected]

again, tell him andrew (with the yellow boxster looking for the yellow 996) sent you. maybe he'll give me a break on the 996 when they find it :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14041

Hi

Thank you very much. I will definately mention you when I get in touch with them. The info you gave is very helpful, cheers.

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14189

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back