Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Details

Alex Gibbons

I ordered a 997 convertible for delivery early next year, I have seen a few spy shots of the coupe but none of the convertible has anyone seen any, also anybody got much details I know they are running on 19" wheels and have around 350bhp but not a lot else.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13184

Erm

as I read it, he specifically wanted pictures of the convertible

"none of the convertible has anyone seen any"

...... silver stickers on a genuine 997 cabriolet video don't seem to be to important .....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13195

All i've been told is that when my 997 arrives in november/december only 2 variants will be on offer- the carrera 2 and the carrera 2s, with the 2s getting an engine upgrade of about 45bhp more. Thats all I know on the world and everything in it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13205

Thanks for your posts, I did see this weeks auto express which mentioned it will be a pure 2 seater with no + 2, bit of a gutter as I wanted to ocassionally squeeze my baby into the back (In proper seat) was not informed of the different power specs will get back to the dealer.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13206

last months 'Car' magazine had some great photoshops of the 997. best ones ive seen yet. interesting about the 2 seater comment.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13254

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back