Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Original Porshce 993 brochure

Thank you for sharing this with us, most excellent!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12487

Yes - thanks Graham - very interesting

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12488

Thanks for the download - very interesting.

I note the copy was as cheesy back then as it is these days! e.g. "Imagine the apex of a tight curve and the steering wheel of a Porsche in your hands."

BTW the "Thumbs" link didn't work for me - if you take a copy of the file "index.html", copy it and paste it as "993 carrera brochure (medium size photos).html" [remembering to delete the original of the latter first] all should work as intended.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12501

A little harsh Abdul,

I remember seeing that on release and thinking, "jeez would'nt it be wicked to afford one of those" In fact, seeing it again yesterday made me want to buy mine all over again.

:oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12516

Yes me too - even though it's the North American version with the derated engine spec (and were the gear ratios the same?)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12518

Funny little rubber knobs (fnar fnar!!) on the bumpers too

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12529

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Hendo on 14 January 2004

Funny little rubber knobs (fnar fnar!!) on the bumpers too
switch 'funny' with stupid.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12582

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members