Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buying 993

David Aitchison

I have always wanted a 911 but regrettably know little about them. My Merc Sl (not new model) caught fire and burned out recently and with about £30k in cash I was interested in a 993 but am confused as to the range within the 993 catagory and what route I should go down.

Also where I live in Margate there are no dealers in the vicinity to discuss the possibilities or even try one out.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

David

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12378

Firstly, look on
www.flat-6.net
and choose the 993 to see every single model and their descriptions and specs. For £30k I would look for a C2 or C4.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12380

Hi David,

I'm selling my 993 at the moment, you can see my advert on the "New Adverts" section on the left hand column.

I'm also on the Kent coast near Folkestone, so let me know if you're interested in hooking up.

Cheers - James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12383

David

Having seen JamesM's car first hand on a couple of occasions, I can verify you'd really struggle to get a better one. I personally think he's absolutely hatstand (what does that mean noony???) to sell it, but he seems a determined chap. As he says in his moniker, the leather coversion inside looks very schweet.

Take his arm off

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12385

here:

/car.asp?stockid=98173

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12387

hatstand means mad doesn't it

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12389

Blackadder coined the phrase completely hatstand when describing madness.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12392

Yeah well blackadders an idiot and cannot compare to partridge

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12393

noony

you are soooooo sad!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12395

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Hendo on 08 January 2004

David

Having seen JamesM's car first hand on a couple of occasions, I can verify you'd really struggle to get a better one. I personally think he's absolutely hatstand (what does that mean noony???) to sell it, but he seems a determined chap. As he says in his moniker, the leather coversion inside looks very schweet.

Take his arm off

Cheers Hendo (tenner in the post!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12402

On a serious note, those who do look to sell their cars privately should use the "featured ad" option. I've been very impressed with the level of enqiries!!!

Well done Phil!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12403

You can get a good run through of all the models of 993 and lots of advice at sportscarguides.com - heard good reports of their guides - well worth a fiver
postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13339

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back