Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tyre Recommendations

whats an illiteration? smarty pants.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12044

Alliteration is where you put 2 or more words that start with the same letter together! Like Poon Poos Plentifully

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12046

I looked into putting Kumho on last time and came very close for the same reason as Poon. I only need rear and was advise to keep the same brand on all four corners so stuck with Pirelli, and recieved alot of comment around the N rating issue. I did however read some excellent reviews on the net regarding the Kumho.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12050

like noony, nonces nightly :wink:

or noony nobs nigel

or nigel noshes noony

ha ha this is fun

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12051

On a slightly related matter, how much is a fair offer for a set of 18" rims with new tyres? (the plan is to keep one set of nackered tyres for track days)

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12054

LJ

it all depends on the alloys and tyres, you could expect to pay anywhere from £600-£2000.

try jasmine motorsport

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12055

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 31 December 2003

like noony, nonces nightly :wink:
or noony nobs nigelor nigel noshes noonyha ha this is fun
What does nonce mean?

silly stuart sings sexy songs

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12057

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics