Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RSR - Manek

jonathan cosh

Trainee
Hi Manek

Further to our discussions at Rivervale last week, I have now managed to put a massive 300 miles on my C2S. Very pleased, but am already looking at the tuning options. was very interested about the RSR mufflers that we talked about and have read much about them.

I'm wondering whether this along with a ECU remap/chip will give me the extra torque/throttle response that I'm looking for. Have you heard/driven a car with these mufflers fitted yet?

Jonathan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11720

Hi Jonathan - good to hear from you -- sounds like you've got a great motor there. However, I haven't heard the RSRs yet - but I hope to when poon brings his RSR-fitted 993 to the Brighton curry night on 8 Jan...!

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11737

chaps

Brighton is too far from NW London for a curry on a cold thursday January! would be more like bbbrrrrrrrrsssssday!

Somewhere nearer to London would be good?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11744

Manek

Here lies a problem.

Poon might not make the journey to Brighton so you (we) don't get to hear the RSR's. We must know somebody else, via the club maybe, that has them.

Alternatively you could bite the bullet and order a pair.

Really pleased witth the motor thanks. Had it checked over by an independant yesterday, as this was not possible when I bought the car because of the queue of people wanting to buy it. Anyway it's A1 apart from a little build up of surface rust on the inside of the discs due to low miles.

Your curry night might clash with the bash at the new rivervale showroom that is also on Jan 8th (I think). If not I may try to join you.

Jonathan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11746

I think the Rivervale thing is on 7th (could be wrong). If so, we could switch the curry night I guess...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11751

I may be seeing Peter Skelton tomorrow, if so i will check the Rivervale date.

Jonathan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11754

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back