Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

wiring harness recall

Toby,

I need to get mine done. I presume since your post you have had yours done now. Did you encounter any problems, did you have to contribute towards cost and what was the decision on changing belts etc.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15906

I got mine done - harness change was completely FOC - i got the belts changed aswell at the same time and one of the sensors they found was faulty - plus a few other odds and bobs - came to 100 quid - if you are just getting the harness done it will be totally foc tho!

Drop it in early because it is a full day job - i went to pick it up at about 5:30 ish and it was just finishing off with the valet!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15915

Thanks for the info.

Sounded straightforward enough. Mines a little more complicated, I have to go to Seville the nearest opc. I presume its all the same wherever you go.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15919

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back