Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this car too cheap?

Maybe the owner wants a quick sale? Or perhaps past issues. On the other hand, this could be evidence of the 993 downturn we have been hearing about...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11359

Yep. Things will pick up in March/April, but prices of 993s are generally dropping as just about every other "normal" car does.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11361

I agree. I think it is a "time of year" thing, although when the 997 comes out I guess we should expect all the older models to get pushed down the price ladder.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11366

Prices..

Prices always soften this time of year.....dont panic mr mannering....if youve got a genuine, correct 993 then it will always be in demand, after all they are one of the most desireable of all 911. But this time of year you may have to wait to get good money, therefore if it must sell now, you might pay the penalty. As above prices will firm up once we are out of the gloom.

997 will affect the price of the late 996, but it will be slow to trickle down to the 30k level is my guess.

The silver car seems cheap now, but there is not much detail in the ad so reserve your judgement.

Adrian C 911secrets.com performance2and4.co.uk

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11378

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back