Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 cab What to look for?

ddcookson

Looking to buy my first 911. Had 968 cab, can't make my mind up between 996 cab or coupe, I will be using the car as a second car with occational work use. What do you think of the coupe with the gt3 look? Maybe you think the £35k+ is spent better on a 993 2/4s. Good to hear your thoughts.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9364

There is a nice looking 996 ocean blue GT3 look at 911virgin.com

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9382

Any advice on where, what and who to buy from go to
www.nexas.co.uk

The service was free, top class and I saved £800 when finding and buying a 1 year old 996.

Hope this helps.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10827

Was in same position 4 months ago - similar amount to spend on either 996 or 993. Went to drive quite a few and decided on 993. I felt the driving experience of the 993 was much more fun, and the car sounds right from the engine noise to the door 'clunk'. Have no regrets, use the car every day and i'm still excited to drive it every time I get in.

I saw a lot of dealers, and eventually bought from Autobahn in Coventry. Top service, fair warranty and generally know their stuff.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10863

Have to agree about Autobahn. I bought my 993 there, and my experience has been excellent. It's well worth the drive up from the south coast to buy from them. Check out the piece about Autobahn in this month's 911 & Porsche World.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10884

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back