Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2003 Turbo prices

Olivia

Spa-Francorchamps
Does anyone know what a scorching deal would be on a low mileage turbo. I can't be bothered to scroll through pages of ones for sale. It needs to be under 8 months old.
Thanks
O

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8179

GOOD DECISION! Why under 8 months old? 85k is what you should look for. And do look, you lazy git!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8188

That is the way women work :wink:
They get the blokes to do all the leg work! And some men love it :p
. Olivia, if you type in 996 turbo in search it should narrow down the field to just that.

His

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8189

I see...Sorry I think the 85k figure was a bit optimistic. Will be closer to 90k.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8195

I have just this week sold my Carrera 2.

After doing quite a bit of homework I have just today bought a Lapis Blue/Graphite manual Turbo Coupe, from a Porsche deaership, with quite a good spec, 2001 Y reg for £69k with 11,000 miles on the clock

It was originally advertised last Monday for £74k

There are quite a few on the market for around that figure...

Good luck !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8219

Hi Fernando! Sounds like a good deal you got there. O it would be better(if this is just a stopgap until the SL 55) to get one around the same age as Fernando did, it will depreciate less when the time comes in a few months to sell it than a 2003 would.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8221

Olivia,

You could speak to Dominic at Hamilton Cars. 07831 444616. He was discussing with me two 996 turbo 03 cars and one 01.

Adrian

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8501

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back