Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 dilemma

Adrian

Hello everyone, Firstly great forum, lots of info and advice.

My dilema is this:I went to see a C4S N1996 Mid Blue, 70k miles.liked it however could not get anyone to ppi. car is in manchester tried opc they are busy till mid sept. tried 9m they said they would only be able to do a walk around and give there opinion on the car not an inspection of the car, also the car has already been there and had some work done. Ideally i like to take it to JZ.

The car has a scrape on the fron twing not too bad and a scuff on the rear arch but not as bad as some ive seen.However on the test drive the gear box didnt feel as smooth as other ones driven and also vibrated at speed.

i made an offer subject to PPI and seller agreed.

Subsequently I have been offered a C2S p1997 with only 13k miles in Arena Red for a few grand more but within budget (just).

My dilemma is this should i push to find ppi on the C4S 993 or go with the C2S (still with PPI) Basically i know its been discussed before C2S over C4S

I know some of you have one or the other and would love some honest advice also any good ppi places near manchester!!!!

Thanks hope you can help

Adrian

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7492

Adrian,

Try Dave at 930 motorsport in Warrington.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7502

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back