Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

newly purchased 993 queries

Ok

I have a couple of pics of my armrest. Phil, how do I reduce file size as they are all too big for the 'UP' method. JamesM, if this is a legpull then its worked a dream and I'm buying a new Anorak on the way home :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8335

Hendo. You reduce the file size by using photo editing software. What did you get with you digital camera? Whatever it is you should have a menu option to "Rezise". Depending on how big the current file is, reduce the size of the picture. Also, when you re-save the picture you can adjust the amount of jpeg compression - usually there is an "Options" button next to the "OK" button in the save screen. This then gives you an option to adjust the amount of compression applied to the picture Increase it to make the picture smaller (but the quality will reduce accordingly). If you have further problems just email it to me at
[email protected]
and I will do it for you (it takes only a few seconds, when you know how!)

Cheers, James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8346

James

I have the Canon photo software with some Adobe editing stuff too, so I'll have a little try tonight.

Cheers sir

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8349

Ok mr Ball, here goes

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/My%20911%2020030001(2).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8366

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/My%20911%2020030003(2).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8367

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/My%20911%2020030002(2).jpg

I did try to put them on one posting but the up load was having none of it.

All thats missing now is a 'Bad Boyz' cup holder :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8368

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back