Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help - New 911 wanted quickly!

Jas

I am a new member of this site and found it as I was searching for my next car.

I have decided to splash out on a brand new 911 C4S I have the cash but no car and the waiting list (i am told by my local dealer) is 15 mths. I could buy a used car but a 12 mths old with 10k on the clock is the same price in my local dealer as a brand new one so this sticks in my throat somewhat.

Does anyone out there know a way of getting a brand new car quicker than the 15 mths quoted above.

I have seen one independant dealer (camtune in godalming) who obviously books build slots for cars they havent sold and they are offering the slots for sale so to speak, trouble is they want 10% on spec and the balance 10 days before delivery - I dont feel comfortable handing over this amount of cash to a complete stranger without getting the car straight away.

Does anyone have any experience of dealing with similar independant dealers, or can they recommend camtune or another dealer or some other way of getting a new 911 quickly and legally!

Thanks

A desparate potential 911 owner

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6948

Try getting hold of "top marques" magazine....it has a number of importer dealers with ready stock of C4S.

Getting hold of an unreg'd UK official dealer car will be 99.999 % impossible.

An import with the all important "C16" spec is identical to the UK dealer's car save for it's disposal value always being about £1500-£2000 less. You should benefit from a 2 year porsche warranty. Don't pay more than UK list !!!

Try "porsche direkt"...020 8202 4059. ...and try "ian forster" 0191 537 1155.

Good luck ....and be sure to come back & tell us all how you got on!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6961

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back