Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Side "Repeaters"

Fitted new front and back indicators this morning - look great - will do pic later.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4661

Chaps

If this helps, find enclosed link to pictures of my car during the change from orange to red- it gives some idea of the differences. I have this done on both my 993's as an immediate choice - the car looks soooo much better now. I don't know anyone else who does replacement lenses which are anything but red (turbo look). I bought mine from design911, and they worked fine and are OEM kit.

I'll also take some pics later of new exhaust system - just had two Remus (one each side!) fitted, and looks - different. I'm slowly getting used to the big chrome pipes out the back but the noise is lovely without being intrusive. Top bit of kit as well...

http://www.andyphilpott.co.uk/porsche.htm

Web link

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4663

Andy

just 2 questions

was it expensive ?( the exhaust that is)

whne can we hear it

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4665

Ah...

Cost was debatable - I bought them from a friend in the US that never installed them but they are about 600 Euro per box - not cheap but that is RRP of the Remus site, so I suspect you'd get them cheaper. As for hearing them, I'll suss out a way to record it. Neighbours will love it I'm sure, espically as most of them are old and not happy about young people (like us) moving into their quiet neighbourhood! It's not massivly louder, but throatier and meaner. Put it this way, more people turn their heads now than did before. I like that :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4666

Nice one Andy, red rear lights it is.......... :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4667

Porsch-Apart and Berlyn Services do the clear fronts and red rears as a set for 120 + VAT (no affiliation blah blah).

I've been looking at doing this myself...

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4829

Does anyone know the difference between the design911 clear kit and the Porsch-Apart kit? Apart from the small matter of £95????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5393

Phil

I got the design911 set and they are Porsche parts - maybe the Porsch-Apart set is an aftermarket one?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5395

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back