Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new dark horse!

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Olivia on 23 July 2003

Also JamesM I think you should open a franchise for Zymol. Perhaps you could organise muscle ripling men to go around and apply it for people aswell.
Hhhmmm, could be a "nice little earner" :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6404

I remember seeing Zymol at Goodwood.. with a 993TT with them. I can't justify the money at the moment as I still have the other two cars to keep clean and running (it's a nightmare). And until my paint is sorted (stonechips and a couple of door dings) I'm happy with what I'm using....

LOVE my 993!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6939

Dan - Did you get the issue with your tyres and wheels sorted?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6945

Hi James.. I had a £400 wheel geometry thingy done at Porsche Reading (ouch) and it's a little better but still rubs. I'm told I should get "proper" 18s (correct offset) or go back to stock 17s. Of course, I'm loaded so that's no problem (Hahahaaaa... I wish). I'm living with it for now.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7719

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by willisit on 01 September 2003

Hi James.. I had a £400 wheel geometry thingy done at Porsche Reading (ouch) and it's a little better but still rubs. I'm told I should get "proper" 18s (correct offset) or go back to stock 17s. Of course, I'm loaded so that's no problem (Hahahaaaa... I wish). I'm living with it for now.
Look in the porsche tequipment catalogue for ''proper'' 18" wheels.

Did you see the coooooooooool light blue 996 turbo and green GT3?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7760

I did indeed... I won't pay those prices for "proper" wheels. Tis crazy... my 19s (on my Calibra) were only £1k fitted!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8198

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back