Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for engine panel(s)

Cooper

I have noticed in my engine bay ('92 C4) a small panel just below the distributors rotting through. There is also a panel adjoining it behind the rear left wheel also starting to rust. I am wondering where I could find some replacements or part numbers. Also, in the same area are some metal tubular frames between the chassis and the rear left wing that could do wth replacing.

Any help would be appreciated.

While Im on my soapbox, is it easy to remove my rear right hand side bumper, the piece that wraps around the side.

Finally, how do you remove the trim from around the headlight. I removed the screw but didnt want to pull to hard. Will it just pull off??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3472

Can't help with too much except the headlight rim.

After removing the screw the rim hinges on the top edge - so pull mainly from the bottom. It will probably be very stuck - but some gentle twisting, pushing and pulling will eventually free it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3570

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back