Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The search is on

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
It's taken me a while to get moving on this one, but I've decided to start sniffing around for a good LHD 993 C2/C4 around the 21K mark. RSJ Sportscars will be my first stop, as they currently have a few in at around this price and they're not too far away from me. Will try and pay them a visit this week and report back on my findings :D
(So Joel, if you're reading this - red carpet treatment please :wink: )

I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done I will get a PPI done zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3417

Is this as well as your Exige?

Very exciting (and about time!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3423

Yes, will keep the Exige (currently my daily hack) for the odd noisey blast and the 993 will be the daily car. Exciting indeed!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3425

Phil, give Henry at 911 virgin a call, he's pretty good and maybe you can get a good deal especially as he advertises his cars on this site.

Nice RHD on in on his site, might be over your budget though, could always sell the Exige! :wink:

http://www.911virgin.com/993w.htm

Nice alloys!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3428

Could sell the exige and get a 993 turbo or nice 996.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3436

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Couldn't possibly, love it too much.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3438

Wait till you get a 993!

All the fun without needing a chiropractor or dentist (Fillings).

Or massive depreciation!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3443

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back