Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 gets closer...

manek

Montreal
Well, for anyone who's interested, I've moved a little closer to buying a 993. I've found a car I like the sound/look of (sight unseen as yet though). I've also had a p/ex offer made on my current car which I think's reasonable -- not good but in the right ballpark. And a friend who's also in the trade is going to go talk to the guy who owns the independent dealership to pull in a favour or two and see what movement there is on the price.

I'm expecting a couple of calls this pm...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3159

Any details on the car manek, or are you concerned someone else might dive in before you?

Good luck anyway.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3161

Sure -- it's a 1995N manual C2 in silver, has done 70k miles, options all fairly standard as far as I can see, though opinions on this welcomed. It's on sale at Autobahn for £28,995 -- if I miss it, there will be others, I'm sure...

Here's their descripton: Polar silver metallic/marble grey leather, a/c, sunroof, cup alloys, third brake light, hoop spoiler, multi cd, major service.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3178

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back