Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fave Porsche colour combo?

cobalt blue with black leather is the only combination i'd look at other than artic silver with black.

saw a cobalt C4S at swindon OPC recently......extremely smart ! got a C4S cab coming next march and may well plump for cobalt when speccing time comes.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3153

Havent heard from you Jay Jay for a while...been out enjoying your c4s? How many miles have you done now?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3157

To date....4200 miles !! Every one a peach. On this basis i'll do 30,000 in a year - which will knacker my residual. Thankfully i've now got a repmobile to slog up & down the M5/M6 with. So it's getting all the stonechips on rainy days whilst CFOURS shines in the garage. "B" roads in the sunshine is what the car deserves.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3167

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back