Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shopping for 993

JohnLowe

Being realistic, what would be good value for £30k - 97P/R with up to 40k on? Must be a 2 or 2S, 6spd manual in silver or blue. Don't mind about the leather colour. Have been offered a '95N 4S in silver, red leather with 60k on for £40k!!! It was a special order but I can live without red leather. Any comments/advice would be appreciated.

Have owned: 911T/2x911SC/930 Turbo/964 C4cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2980

Hello John,

I know exactly what your going through. The 95N 4S sounds over priced in my opinion. They hold there value well and are considerably rare, but the price is above the guide price.

I have a 1998 993 Carrera 4 S, 51k Miles, Ocean Blue Metalic, Full black leather interior, FPSH new clutch and recent JCT600 service. I will be advertising the car at 39k. Which puts the 95N price into perspective.

I've decided to shake the piggy bank and go for the 993 Turbo.

Regards,

Lee

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2982

Hi John

I'm looking for a similar car to you -- there's one at Autobahn at the moment you might want to check out. Hope you find one that suits but if you hear of a good one, please post details here.

Manek

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3122

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back