Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Delivery tyre pressures incorrect!

Sarbs

Checked j-lo's tyre pressures a while back as she didnt feel as planted as the 4s i was loaned, front pressures were 42psi instead of 36psi, just checked the rear pressures (why I didnt check both at the same time god only knows) and found them to be at 48psi instead of 44psi, why would the o.p.c not inflate the tyres to the correct pressure? :?
Tyres all cold by the way.

420 fantastic miles now covered, did the a54 'cat and fiddle' at 5am, pre grand prix this morning, awesome road, awesome car no traffic just bags under me eyes and a fat smile! and to top it off Mclaren won again.....Beautiful!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2519

That is a beautiful road, I've only done it on my bike though. As for tyre pressures, I would ask Merlin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2522

Tyre pressures now perfect, car extremly stable instead of bouncing through corners! Merlin did not have a clue why the pressures were so far off, very reassuring!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 2563

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back