Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Well done Chelsea Carrera

Philly

Trainee
Had a 12k service at Chelsea Carrera during the week.

Seem to be very thorough, but realistic on what actually needs doing - they don't try and get you to get work done to things that are not 100% necessary.

For example the nearside front brake caliper sticks a bit sometimes. After a detailed discussion on what happens I was expecting them to say it needs a rebuild. Instead, after asking how often the car is used (not regularly enough) they said "drive it hard for a while and it should clear up.

Also, the price I paid was within a fiver of what they indicated despite my asking them to change the fan belt and look at a few other minor things. The other things were not charged for (included in the service work!) and they gave me a detailed run down of what might need doing in future.

All in all I'm very impressed with them, will recommend them and use them again. I know Jamie got good service from them too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1861

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back