Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Think I've upset someone!

Rushjob

Oh dear, it looks like I may have inadvertently upset some of the resident guru's over on the Smartgroups site.

What was the heinous crimeI hear you ask?

I recklessly posted that I have 18" RUF Speedlines fitted to my 964!

Apparently,my posting this has "disappointed" someone........

Shame that, isn't it?

I know where my type aren't wanted!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1555

LOL! Can you post the URL? Or does one need to be a member?

Anyway, what do you think you're doing "playing away?" on another forum. Bad boy Rushjob.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1556

Try here.......

http://www.smartgroups.com/message/viewdiscussion.cfm?gid=696258&messageid=13763

I am always in favour of discussion & debate but some folks on there are just a little too far up their own colon.....

And don't you DARE post anything that is non technical & non Porsche - someone may burst into tears.

Daren't tell them I've got a loud ( sorry, I mean robust ) exhaust note too!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1560

How do they take it if you have the spec of your car in your signature? :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1565

Sad to read such things on this forum,Ciao,Adrian.911C4

What a Tit! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1567

Sorry Sarbs, you're unfortunately doomed to burn in the fires of HELL!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1569

Strange comment from Adrian. It is a shame because he has always been such a great guy who was really helpful and he definitely knows and loves the 964. I am sure this was just a momentary blip. Lets not crucify him just yet :wink:

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1573

Jesus people take things far too seriously nowadays. I'll agree to lose my signature once I get my car next saturday, but not a moment sooner! :)

You all need to visit the flat 6 forum, the american dudes have 4 inch moving pictures as signature's, Tash would have a coronary!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1579

James, I know where you are coming from, but he isn't always right - it's just that he always seems to think that he is!

If we put ourselves high up on that pedestal, we'd better be damn careful if it gets breezy.

This isn't the first time I've been on the receiving end of condescending comments from him regarding questions or replies I've posted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1580

personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about with signatures....

Marc

1990 C2 in Grand Prix White with blue leather interior, piped with white, Tiptronic, air-con and climate control, cup-2 alloys with painted caps, Blaupunkt San Remo CD/Radio tuner, 56,000 miles with full Porsche main dealer history, £396 lighter today after a visit to Northway (new distributer belt, vent kit, new heater solenoid motor, temperature sensor, intensive screen wash pump, new horns, aged 35, heterosexual, lost viginity at 17, married with a black cat (not married to the cat), 3 bedroom detached house with garage, also own a black BMW K1100LT motorcycle, police officer for 12 years......yawn-is that too much in the signature?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1584

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back