Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Meets

JamesM

Hockenheim
Hi Guys,

I know that there is a seperate forum to cover this topic, but there is only 3 threads on there, so I'll assume that its not the most viewed!!!

I was / am a member of the Honda S2000 UK club, and we organise a number of local and national meets, which were great to getting to know other drivers, but also superb for sharing information on mods / accessories etc.

Do you guys tend to do this kind of thing?

Cheers - James

PS - I love my 993, had it out in the snow on the M25 yesterday - very surprised at how steady it was!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1129

I've never been to one of these type of meetings but always thought they sounded good. The fact that I don't have a Porsche always presented a bit of a stumbling block!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1142

Prehaps we should get something arranged - I'm sure that someone will take you as a passenger James!

:)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1143

Well I'd be up for it. Lets see if anyone else chimes up. Guys....?????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1146

If it's London area (4k miles on the Insurance is looking in danger, before the Le Mans trip in June!!!) then I'll certainly join in.

James, no problem for a lift if we can work out something convenient for us.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1150

Good idea chaps! but can it be arranged for when:

A) It's warmer

B) I've bought my 993! :oops:

Phil.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1156

That shouldn't be a problem, I'd be happy to start planning something that:

1. Is in the London area

2. When its warmer

3. Hopefully when Admin buys his 993 (any idea when that will be?)

How does early April sound?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1159

There is a group of Brits using the Pelican Parts BBS that are arranging a "Road Trip" in the spring.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1166

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nick-moss on 01 February 2003

There is a group of Brits using the Pelican Parts BBS that are arranging a "Road Trip" in the spring.
Excuse my ignorance, but whats a Pelican Parts BBS?

:oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1230

If you chaps out there want to meet in the near future to show off your toys. Why not arrange a meet at BROOKLANDS Weybridge on the 15-02-03 where there is an event taking place - the Surrey PCGB Region are displaying their Porshes, this maybe not everyones cup of tea but at least we could put faces to email addresses!

I'll be going for a nose around anyway and bringing not one but two modified Porsches with me, a 993 and a 996.

Comments?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1237

I could be up for that Peter!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 1247

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back