Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

In Production

Sarbs

Nurburgring
My car has finally entered production, waited 3 years on the order book for my 111s without a problem, these 6 months have been absolute torture! have read every article on the car ever printed, even translated some foreign articles i found on the web, im desperate!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 906

Yipeee! Sarbs, you should never have had that demo car, it's only made matters worse!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 908

You know when your exact car is on the production line? Wow. If you got a factory tour right now you might even be able to see it being put together - make sure no one is having a bad day!

Not long know Sarbs. Hang on in there.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 921

I think Sarbs is referring to a Lotus Elise 111s...right Sarbs?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 928

yeah 111s was my 170bhp baby lotus elise, did 6000 miles in it in 3years from new, but I sold it in december. tried using it as my everyday car in november and injured my back, work made it clear that I wasn't allowed to use it as an everyday car from then on! So it had to go! Gutted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 933

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back