Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Length and width

andyphilpott

Monza
Morning chaps. My first ever post! Having previously owned a lovely 993 C4 in Australia and now having moved back to the UK, I'm looking again. But while I wait for my cash to clear, can anyone tell me the exact length and width (dumpers incl, wing mirrors included) of a 993 C2 and a 993 CS. We are about to buy a place with what has been described as a short garage and when I go around this weekend I need to know the length of the car to ensure it will fit (comes to something when you choose you house around your car and not vice versa!). Many thanks. Only has to be approx!

Andy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 319

Hi Andy

Hope the house is nice! The dimensions are:

length 4,260mmwidth 1,735mm(or 1,795mm for widebody)

or in inches, from a different source so I hope they are the same!

Cheres, James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 321

James

Many thanks. Will be measuring this weekend so am sure it will be good. Length seems to be the only issue, but fingers crossed. Again, my thanks.

Andy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 329

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back