Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Keith's blue 911

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
keith_porsche.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 308

Keith - It looks great. Not Supersport though. And you have the turbo, tea-tray, spoiler rather than the Carrera whale-tail. I love the colour. Very nice indeed.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 312

Thanks James, so it has had the spoiler as a modification. Would it be worth me trying to swap it for an original. Is it worth joining the pcgb? and where do you live and which porsche(s) do you have?

Cheers

Keith

Migration info. Legacy thread was 313

Keith. You see quite a few of the "turbo" spoilers on SC's and Carrera 3.2s so I think they must have been an option - not sure about that though.

I am still researching/waiting for the right time to buy my first 911 - it has only taken me 2 years so far! I live in central London and don't really want to leave a 911 on the street. Unfortunately my house-moving plans (which were my ticket to 911 ownership) have been put on hold while I look into a business opportunity. So I am in the position of looking on enviously at you proper 911 people!

The PCGB is good for cheap Insurance (some companies give you a discount if you are a member), a nice monthly glossy magasine and social/driving events. As I don't have a 911 yet I haven't used the club at all, but still enjoy getting the magazine - if only for the classifides!

Cheers, James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 314

Hi again

You will certainly know what you are looking at when you ready to buy. We moved out from North London 14 months ago. Insurance is way cheaper here and the beach is 400yds away. Have never regretted the move, quality of life is much better.

Cheers

Keith

Migration info. Legacy thread was 316

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back