Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4S manual coupe - low mileage full history

James03C4S

Hi all

I'm reluctantly putting my C4s up for sale.

Here's a link to my add.

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=9536

NOT sure why it shows expired as I've only just listed it.

Just serviced, MOT'd and new top mounts and bearings.

Any questions please ask.
Thanks
James

Update......

Just picked the car up from Brooklands, Kent and now fully serviced, MOT'd and top mounts and bearings changed and the car feels like new. It's transformed the feel of the steering and is now ready to go for a lucky new owner.

P. S for serious buyers, Barry at Brooklands said he's happy to talk someone through the car and said he hadn't seen many in as good condition as this one.

Any questions please get in contact.

Would potentially take something fun in part ex if it helps to sell.
A big engined mk indy would be good. Or maybe a nicely prepped, road legal track car. Megane rs cup etc.

...whilst I wish you all the best with your sale I think the price is quite rich !?

Tbh probably by £5-6k ?

Thanks but I respectfully disagree. If you can find one this good for £21 to £22k then I'd say please let me know as I'd buy it.

However, I've decided there's no point trying to sell now anyway due to the struggles people are going through now so I'm hanging on to it.

In this present uncertain times I think it a wise decision ....... this year is going to torrid for selling cars unless they are real bargains.

Good luck when you decide to relist it for sale ....... :thumb:

Yeh definitely, I completely agree.

And I feel for the people who are forced to let their cars go for bargain prices as their work's dried up.

Im sure people with money in these times will be able to get some absolute bargains.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back