Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VIDEO Documentary! Toughest GT Races in the World

isysman

Daytona
Best Porsche Documentary ever!

Whilst you are locked down how about the best documentary ever made about Porsche racing!

Just watched it here in Peru. Hope you are all doing well in the UK. I've already been on lockdown for 2 weeks and they just extended it for another 2 weeks!

Nice one Isys......

I'm in lockdown in Dubai working from home but I can see what my coffee break is going to consist of today 3x 30 minute RSR feasts ...

Brilliant ...

Hope your lockdown is a safe one fella ....!

Terry

ENDURANCE: The Documentary about Porsche at the Two Toughest GT Races in the World.

Jeez , just finished watching that ...I have a new Driving hero ... Kevin Estre...what a machine ...!!

Cheers for that T ...

Glad you are enjoying, I think I may just watch it again today! Really missing my cars right now.

How about that GT3R in full exposed carbon??? Looked amazing.

Thank you for posting. 👍

On the list to watch.
Stay safe mate :thumb:

Half way through and enjoying it :thumb:

Just watched it. Great bit of t.v.

...Thanks for posting this film...really enjoyed it and what cars !!!

Thanks for that Isys, really enjoyable way of dissolving an hour and a half on a sunny Sunday in lockdown town. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back