Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold [SOLD] 996 Turbo (2004) for sale

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyvvc

Nurburgring
http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=9605

After 6 years of ownership my 996T is finally up for sale :O(

Thankfully already replaced by another 996 Turbo lol! (With the aerokit this time!)

Offers welcome - I have some decent parts available too (hollow spoke alloys, re-con'd turbos etc) which I am holding for the time being for any potential buyer of the car.

If a future buyer does not want those (at extra cost) I will offer them for sale on here under a parts advert.

Cheers

that's a good looking car

good luck with the sale

*bump* Open to sensible offers. I may consider px'ing against something else or going the SoR route later in the year.

Andyvvc said:
*bump* Open to sensible offers. I may consider px'ing against something else or going the SoR route later in the year.

Best you keep a hold of it if you can. I think in this climate these are worth <25k. The whole market needs correcting and its slowly coming now.

*BUMP* price dropped. Bog rolls and hand sanitiser included :O)

It seems that a few cars that were cheaper then mine have now sold. This looks to be the cheapest 996 Turbo on Pistonheads currently lol. Slightly ironic given the wealth of servicing the car has had in the last 6 years of ownership :D

A potential buyer has had an inspection carried out.

I'm currently going through the (short) list addressing the minor issues that i should have spotted doh! (some side light bulbs need to be replaced, new number plate light holders needed at the rear due to corrosion, front drain holes near battery clogged with leaves etc)

Other than needing front top mounts and the turbo casings being corroded (whose aren't lol) nothing much else of note has cropped up.

This is definatley one of the nicer turbo's out there, particularly on year and mileage - always keeping an eye on them!

GLWTS

For what its worth, dont give up on the sale and keep the faith if you arent in any rush to release the capital in the car.

Ive sold lots of cars privately and have been in the same place as you - decent car, decent price, others "selling" and mine wasn't moving. Dont assume because a car isn't being marketed its been sold :)

Its just a matter of right place, right time, right buyer.

Personally I have always had moderate success on Autotrader - I even sold my 944 on that site 4 years ago. Im not suggesting thats the case for everyone of course.

There's nowt wrong with your turbo - it looks in superb order, you just need the right person at the right time in my humble opinion.

Good luck.

*BUMP* A number of inspection items have been rectified. Spare exhaust and 200 cell CATS are coming from Top Gear Exhausts - I may allow that to be sold with this car too if a buyer wants to replace the 16 year old restrictive OEM exhaust and CATS. (Original plan was to fit the new exhaust and CATS on my other car)

*BUMP* MOT booked for Sept 11th.

TopGear linked exhaust and 200 cell CATS have arrived and will be made available with the sale of the car if wanted by a buyer (otherwise i will fit them to my replacement aero-996T) :D

Now sold.

Watched the new owner drive away.... and then promptly drive past the house again after turning around further down the road.

Gutted to see her go (technically twice!)

6.5 years of ballistic fun.

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back