Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RUF or Singer..?

That is quite possibly the dullest video of one of the most exciting cars in the world....!

(The Ruf video..... not the Kaege one)

aquilesopkarg said:
MOD EDIT.

Spammer alert. Post removed before he embeds a link at later date.

For me still its still Singer. I love the way they've taken such a thorough engineering approach to sorting out the 964's shortcomings. I know its hideously expensive, but there are some things they have that no one else does, that could be bought elsewhere. For the most part, RUF included, though they do have some tasty parts on offer too.

In fact I'm on the hunt for the appropriate cheapo 964 trusting that I'll win the lottery very soon
:grin: :grin: :grin:

If you want something to actually use, drive and experience the epitome of Porsche perfection - Ruf all day long.
If you want something to pull out of a heated garage for atmospheric sunset shots to increase your insta profile - Singer.

:bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back