Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Sidcup Experience (Excellent)

berni29

Paul Ricard
Hi

As a 964 then 993 owner its been a few years since I used to regularly frequent OPC's.

I very cleverly lost my locking wheel nut key recently with two of the locking nuts still on the front of the car.

So I ordered a new set from Porsche Sidcup (£60), and popped down today to get them. They took the car into the workshop removed the old ones and fitted the new FOC.

The wife had a nice cup of coffee and I had a good look at the new 992. All in all a very pleasant experience. A really professional and polished outfit there.

Berni

Porsche South London - Excellent Service

Had my car in for its MOT, 111 point check and warranty renewal.
The service and communication were outstanding.
They had to ship a part over from East London which was done and fitted within the agreed time scale and I received 3 update phone calls in two days.
Enjoyed playing in their loan car Caymen too.
A faultless service :goodjob:

berni29 said:
Hi

As a 964 then 993 owner its been a few years since I used to regularly frequent OPC's.

I very cleverly lost my locking wheel nut key recently with two of the locking nuts still on the front of the car.

So I ordered a new set from Porsche Sidcup (£60), and popped down today to get them. They took the car into the workshop removed the old ones and fitted the new FOC.

The wife had a nice cup of coffee and I had a good look at the new 992. All in all a very pleasant experience. A really professional and polished outfit there.

Berni

Recently bought my GTS from there - customer service was fantastic and a great buying experience - would absolutely recommend anyone to go there - great to see a dealership that put the customer first.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back