Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

987 Boxter Sill Plate/ Protectors

SimonH81

Does anybody know where I can but Boxster Sill Plates

Recently bough a Boxster and the plastic trim itself is perfect but the silver "insert" is a bit dented and damaged.(Pic attached) Ideally would just like to buy the silver part. I've found some that say Boxster S (which it isn't) but cant find any just Boxster ones. Would even consider some that just said Porsche.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated
Thanks

Attachments

• sill_416.jpg
    sill_416.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 3,538
Simon hi

I have been looking high and low for ages for the same thing although I actually need the Boxster S ones! Do you mind sharing where you found it?

Many thanks

You'll have to get a sticker made up to go over the top, or splash £90ish per side for complete new ones.

Just been through the same thing with my carrera ones.

SimonH81 said:
Does anybody know where I can but Boxster Sill Plates

Recently bough a Boxster and the plastic trim itself is perfect but the silver "insert" is a bit dented and damaged.(Pic attached) Ideally would just like to buy the silver part. I've found some that say Boxster S (which it isn't) but cant find any just Boxster ones. Would even consider some that just said Porsche.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated
Thanks

Simon hi - just wondering if you could let me know where you saw the Boxster S silver inserts for sale? Really need one for my Boxster and can't find them anywhere. Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccosh
Back