Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 MJL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Mark911

Monza
Purchased last year from a DVLA Auction, it was the first time this lovely plate has ever been offered for sale.

First issued in Lincolnshire, sometime between 1950 and 1962, they issued very few "M" series letter combinations and "MJL" is very rarely seen at all - let alone with the numbers 911 .... I should know, I've been looking for this my whole adult life as it represents my own initials.

Perfect for your 911, this unseen combination of initials is currently on retention and not on a vehicle, although I had OPC Cambridge make up some proper aluminium plates that will be included in the price and sent to the purchaser.

Sadly redundancy forces sale. I'm looking for £10K.

Mad Mark911 said:
Purchased last year from a DVLA Action, it was the first time this lovely plate has ever been offered for sale.

First issued in Lincolnshire, sometime between 1950 and 1962, they issued very few "M" series letter combinations and "MJL" is very rarely seen at all - let alone with the numbers 911 .... I should know, I've been looking for this my whole adult life as it represents my own initials.

Perfect for your 911, this unseen combination of initials is currently on retention and not on a vehicle, although I had OPC Cambridge make up some proper aluminium plates that will be included in the price and sent to the purchaser.

So what does this make the famous M100 UFC worth :eek: Jonttt need not answer....

Sold for £5200 back in September 2019. Even with fees that's about £6800ish. That's quite a markup in just 6 months

spongebob squarepants said:
Mad Mark911 said:
Purchased last year from a DVLA Action, it was the first time this lovely plate has ever been offered for sale.

So what does this make the famous M100 UFC worth :eek: Jonttt need not answer....

About 5th place if you're lucky :floor:

Goldstar said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Mad Mark911 said:

About 5th place if you're lucky :floor:

:grin: If you have BT sport, get the game on! Lampard will be quivering like a shitting dog with United's current form :worship:

Winny911 said:
Sold for £5200 back in September 2019. Even with fees that's about £6800ish. That's quite a markup in just 6 months

Thank you so much for pointing that out, but no profit = no sale. :wack:

No sale = no profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back