Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 manual coupe wanted

Trantorman

Nurburgring
I am looking for a 993 manual coupe, for a project build. healthy/realistic budget and wiling to travel, so if thinking's of selling drop me a PM.

Thanks

Hello Trantorman, presumably you're looking for one that needs lots doing to it? Or one with high miles that's a bit, you know....shabby chic? Not 100% sure of your criteria?

I only mention this because there's a couple of C4's on Pistonheads for £44k.
I must say there are very few manual coupes advertised, if you exclude Targa and convertible cars.

I am happy to look at all options, I have discounted the ones currently listed and not on price, more on what they offer me for the build, I am not in a mad rush, so I will see what comes to the market or pick something up that someone is thinking of selling, either in need of work or with everything done.

What is the project ? I know of a RHD non-sunroof shell with a welded in cage that is available. Engine and running gear available to go with it too.

is that the one Neil B has for sale?

I am looking for a complete car by choice?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccosh
Back