Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Turbo S

That is a fantastic colour, I had it on a 968 and it's still my favourite, in the sun it looks incredible.
You and I have the same dreams, at least car wise! I've been looking at an AMG GT-R, there was one issue I couldn't straighten out, it wouldn't fit in my garage, they are a flippin massive beast of a car!
So I started thinking well for what it's going to cost to chop the 997.2 in for it I could buy another track focused car, guy logic working here!
Enjoy the car, you will love it.

easternjets said:
That is a fantastic colour, I had it on a 968 and it's still my favourite, in the sun it looks incredible.
You and I have the same dreams, at least car wise! I've been looking at an AMG GT-R, there was one issue I couldn't straighten out, it wouldn't fit in my garage, they are a flippin massive beast of a car!
So I started thinking well for what it's going to cost to chop the 997.2 in for it I could buy another track focused car, guy logic working here!
Enjoy the car, you will love it.

Thanks Nick. Yes, the AMG GTS will haunt me. It was bloody marvellous! The crackles and pops when you lifted was ace.

Thanks for all the kind comments chaps. I'm hoping to pick it up on Wednesday.

G2 said:
Hmm an ex Giggs car would need a passenger seat change if his brothers misses has been in the car :coat:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

:thumb:

Congratulations on the new car, looks stunning :thumbs:

Im looking forward to joining the 991 club, hopefully quite soon

Congrats, car looks wonderful

congrats and hope you enjoy.

The low down grunt is something to behold combined with every day useability.

Apart from the broken mirrors thats very nice indeed :thumb:

Norfolk & Idea said:
tgdesign said:
Very nice , I keep getting a 991 turbo itch. I was looking at that car.
But my wallet cant do it,
Looking to add some 9e magic instead.
Did Having your 997 tuned have an inpacked on the price you got for it ??

:thumb: :thumb:

They weren't too receptive about my tuned turbo. So I chopped the Macan against it.
I'm looking into selling my turbo too. It will sell ok but I'll have a narrower market. I've loved owning the 997.2. Not a spot of bother in over 4 years of ownership :thumbs:

I've just bought Norfolk & Idea's old car (and had a sit in his new one - it is gorgeous) so that now leaves my 997.2 C2S Cab up for grabs :)

Attachments

• img_0234_104.jpeg
    img_0234_104.jpeg
    763.1 KB · Views: 1,803
Ratattak said:
I've just bought Norfolk & Idea's old car (and had a sit in his new one - it is gorgeous) so that now leaves my 997.2 C2S Cab up for grabs :)

Congrats, good choice :D Enjoy :thumb:

Ratattak said:
Norfolk & Idea said:
tgdesign said:
Very nice , I keep getting a 991 turbo itch. I was looking at that car.
But my wallet cant do it,
Looking to add some 9e magic instead.
Did Having your 997 tuned have an inpacked on the price you got for it ??

:thumb: :thumb:

They weren't too receptive about my tuned turbo. So I chopped the Macan against it.
I'm looking into selling my turbo too. It will sell ok but I'll have a narrower market. I've loved owning the 997.2. Not a spot of bother in over 4 years of ownership :thumbs:

A (fabulous) whirlwind day! You won't be disappointed Hugh. I've had 4 wonderful years with the 997.2 turbo! I'm sure you will too.

Your car looks and sounds incredible. It won't be long before it gets snapped up :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back