Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 appears on Gran Turismo Sport.

wpozzz99zSS

Spa-Francorchamps
With the winter weather having arrived, it's still possible to have a little track fun (of sorts) in a 993!

Good man!

I know a few people now, who have done exactly the same thing.

I think it is a real positive that Sony & Porsche are using a 993, it will help get recognition and maybe help bring a new audience to appreciate the car.

(I might be slightly biased, as they used my car!)

Having not played games consoles for years, the graphics are very impressive :thumb:.

wpozzz99zSS said:
(I might be slightly biased, as they used my car!)
You may wish to get your car checked out, the warning light appears twice during the first three seconds of the YouTube link shared in the first post :puh: :D :lol:.

On a serious note, how does such an opportunity arise? Very cool to have your car featured in a game...8)

The opportunity came about through word of mouth among the Porsche cognescenti, while the illuminati were left in the dark :D

I don't play computer games, but I have to say it is slightly surreal seeing your car come to life on screen.

Shame I set my sim rig up as a Ferrari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back