Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car Hartley Porsche 718 and Ferrari 458 Italia Crash, UPDATE

In Carl's defence I bought my atom from him a few years ago. I rocked up in my noisy Astra van expecting to be treated like a second class person but to my surprise he was very pleasant. He happily showed me the car and even let me test drive it. He invested time showing me round the showroom etc. So my face to face dealings were very positive. Unlike treatment I have experienced from some dealers in the past.

Clearly he has been very irresponsible here and is being made an example of. Which he probably needs.

Surely I am not the only one still concerned about the origins of the curry? Who's was it, how did it end up plastered on the front of the Porsche?

Was it, in fact, a Korma, as some have speculated? This being most definitely the 'wrong' curry on any menu, we may begin to understand how events went so wrong.

Diggermeister said:
Surely I am not the only one still concerned about the origins of the curry? Who's was it, how did it end up plastered on the front of the Porsche?

Was it, in fact, a Korma, as some have speculated? This being most definitely the 'wrong' curry on any menu, we may begin to understand how events went so wrong.

I heard that the cops, who were directing the traffic after, were shouting

"Keep CALM and CURRY on" :cop:

:grin:

Recording from the car released:

Hibbs said:
Curry up Carl, I'm starvin' Marvin' here

Hartley said:
I am coming Dhaling

Hibbs said:
No need to be a Karahi baby!

Hartley said:
I still need to iron Madras for later

Hibbs said:
Let's put our foot down then, Raita way!

Hartley said:
We could just go out in our Bhaji smugglers LOL

CRASH!!!

Judge said:
Lock them up and throw away the ghee
:judge:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member