Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TopGear Exhausts Cyber Monday Deals - 15% Off

TopGear Exhausts

Silverstone
Good afternoon members,

Am not a big believer in Black Friday as there are deaths every year associated with it and the mad rush to the stores!

However, we are pretty OK with the much more relaxed, low key Cyber Monday.

Just a note to say that for this week, we will offer 15% off to forum members on all of our Porsche exhausts in lieu of our usual 10% discount. PM for details and let me know what I can help you with :thumb:

Alexander :bye:

TopGear Exhausts said:
Good afternoon members,

Am not a big believer in Black Friday as there are deaths every year associated with it and the mad rush to the stores!

Just a note to say that for this week, we will offer 15% off to forum members on all of our Porsche exhausts in lieu of our usual 10% discount. PM for details and let me know what I can help you with :thumb:

Would I be right in assuming the discount is available even if the exhaust is out of stock?

pmr01 said:
TopGear Exhausts said:
Good afternoon members,

Would I be right in assuming the discount is available even if the exhaust is out of stock?

Yup, we can organise pre-orders.

996 exhaust

I PM the vendor few days back, as I am looking for a replacement exhaust for my 2004 C4S. thanks!

I had a response from Alexander a while ago but haven't had a reply in over a week since I asked a question.....seems to have gone quiet even after leaving a phone message for him.

Does anyone have his email address so I could try that rather than PM?

Thanks as always

David

Moko said:

pm'd you the email address I have for him.

Moko said:
I had a response from Alexander a while ago but haven't had a reply in over a week since I asked a question.....seems to have gone quiet even after leaving a phone message for him.

Thanks as always

David

Same here too - looking to investigate a TG exhaust for my turbo. No response yet though..

Had a Mild Sport Stainless Silencers fitted yesterday thanks to Alex's kind offer.

The guys & girls in the fitting centre were brilliant and offered great customer service with lots of smiles. Although the job took a bit longer than planned they kept me completely informed of the progress at all times you really couldn't ask for more.

The exhaust looks and sounds amazing so for anyone thinking of going for a TopGear system do it you won't regret it all especially with 15% off.

Ordered mine yesterday, have to decide to fit it myself or get it fitted, might have to buy a new socket set.
Or hacksaw.

Steve

steve1 said:
Ordered mine yesterday, have to decide to fit it myself or get it fitted, might have to buy a new socket set.
Or hacksaw.

Steve

I had to buy a grinder and a load of new bolts.... 17 years is a long time even at low mileage. I havent even got one side done and started a week ago, waiting for nuts and bolts mainly.

The packing quality of the topgear exhaust was amazing, as was customer service and delivery. Quality of actual exhaust looks great, hence my getting nice shiny stainless bolts to mount. I'm hoping for a decent sound. I ordered the mild sports version.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back