Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Let's have some more photos...

gunner said:
Assume you parked there just for the pic (and usually park so you can get out of the driver's door)?

:lol:

classic forum action :floor:

I'm on a mountain biking forum targeted at men of a certain age where whenever anyone posts a pic of their bike it usually turns into a critique of that person's garden/garage/brickwork etc

It was a V Rod, there is not much of the original bike left though. I have been building the little beastie in my spare time.

A bit of a squeeze but I can still get in through the drivers door, although I may struggle after the festive bingeing. :food:

nickjonesn4 said:
gunner said:
Assume you parked there just for the pic (and usually park so you can get out of the driver's door)?

I'm on a mountain biking forum targeted at men of a certain age where whenever anyone posts a pic of their bike it usually turns into a critique of that person's garden/garage/brickwork etc

No critique at all, it's very nice garage! Just looked well 'composed'...

Pyrenees last summer!

Attachments

• 1d3aed60_3211_4dbf_97ab_5e0ec1fe82e5_209.jpeg
    1d3aed60_3211_4dbf_97ab_5e0ec1fe82e5_209.jpeg
    984.7 KB · Views: 2,946
On my way up the Stelvio Pass during the summer last year.

Attachments

• d95afd61_f742_4b0f_819e_613242404ac5_120.jpeg
    d95afd61_f742_4b0f_819e_613242404ac5_120.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 2,929
gunner said:
nickjonesn4 said:
gunner said:

No critique at all, it's very nice garage! Just looked well 'composed'...

:floor: quite!

Dom B said:
It was a V Rod, there is not much of the original bike left though. I have been building the little beastie in my spare time.

A bit of a squeeze but I can still get in through the drivers door, although I may struggle after the festive bingeing. :food:

Would love to see that vrod and the 4s come to that, do you get them out much, not seen you about the local area.

andyobro said:
Would love to see that vrod and the 4s come to that, do you get them out much, not seen you about the local area.

I don't tend to use the 4S at this time of year but I am looking forward to getting it out around March / April. As to the V Rod, although it is running I haven't quite finished the build so it won't be going anywhere for a while.

I'm not aware of any local upcoming events but you are welcome to PM me around March time when I'll be planning on getting the Pork out.

Taken at Tarland...

Attachments

• 935b7feb_d6b7_4542_a6dd_3d71d1621c14_179.jpeg
    935b7feb_d6b7_4542_a6dd_3d71d1621c14_179.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,628
davw said:
Taken at Tarland...

Did you paint the doors and windows to match :dont know:

Yes, bizarre coincidence of a garage forecourt in Tarland, Aberdeenshire matching my factory paint 22R car! Sadly, the garage has been repainted, I cant recall to what, possibly oak green metallic? 😂

Can't wait to get this properly out again!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back