Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kool Canvas UK aka Zucarto "Car Art" Rogue Trader

What is Chris's email address?
We can then all send him a barrage of emails asking for explanations, refunds, excuses etc.... :nooo:

Wow what a :bandit:

Sounds like he is the long lost twin of the Dominic Delaney from SVP Motorsport :floor:

There is no word to describe people like this apart from "crooks".

They know well what they are doing and everyone who pays any interest in their "wares" is a potential mark for being fleeced.

It isn't worth comparing them against your own morals as they clearly have none and will continue on this path protected by the sham that is limited company status.

Sounds like this bloke's Admin is up his Hoop !

sounds like a one man band, or more like a one armed bandit ! I couldn't conduct myself in the way he has gone about plying his wares, How difficult would it be to set some one on in a storage facility litterally posting out prints via parcelforce who could swing by twice a day to pick up the outgoing parcels.

His reputation is in tatters and all he seems to be doing is naking things worse,

Zucarto - yep I''ve fallen foul of him too

Hi, joined the forum to post here (hope that's ok?) - after coming across this thread while doing a search for how to get some kind of justice for not receiving my order from Zucarto Art Studio. I ordered a canvas at MotoGP in August this year. I chased it 3 weeks later as I'd already done some research (sadly after buying) due to having no contact from him, he did reply to my email stating there was a 2-3 week turnaround and goods would be sent out within the week of contact, that was 9th September.

No goods received since and no replies to further emails. I've now done a 'chargeback' request via my bank so I'll see what comes of that.

In the meantime I've contacted Litchlake Farm Camping @ Silverstone where he was pitched when I bought/ordered the canvas. Also on FB I found Oulton Park and World Garden had posts of using him this year, so I've contacted them and asked them not to use him and copied them all a link of FB to at least 15 people on one post who haven't received their goods.

I've also been on twitter and copied Silverstone into that.

Thinking about writing to all the race circuits & fairs this guy is likely to trade at. He is a rip off con merchant who is getting away with taking people's money with no formal action being taken against him.

Rant over :) Jo x

Hi guys, I also joined this forum to share my experience with kool kanvas. Well nearly 3 years ago I spent £95 on a valentino rossi canvas which surprise surprise never arrived, many broken promises of delivery dates and refunds etc. Chris is a real charmer isnt he!! Well just to give you all a heads up they are at the NEC autosport international show TODAY!! so I guess they will be there tomorrow as well. They are in hall 3 trading as ZCARTO STUDIOS. Once I had confirmed it was definitely Chris and Jan I stood patiently waiting to be served, anger levels were rising! When Chris asked if he could help I said yes possibly and then mentioned the name Kool Kanvas. Immediately he realised there was a problem, I then showed him the texts dating back to 2017 and asked him what the f**k he was going to do about it? 2 minutes later he arrived with a canvas and started with the excuses, I took the canvas and walked off. Later I went back and took another for the inconvenience. So if anybody's near by tomorrow I'm sure he will be happy to help you!!

Can confirm I saw this stand too. Even though it might be him but as I have never dealt with them I wasn't sure. Perhaps I hould have gone up and mentioned Koop Kansas too 😀. It's a big stand.

:bye: Mr Kool Kanvas

Here's your chance everyone :bandit:

Whack the story on Facebook and twitter etc
baseballbat.gif

nuts2.gif

Still over 5 hours left for a chance to get your money back or smack someone in the face :kungfu:

:bandit:

Hi,

I came across this forum while looking into Kool Canvas as i was with a friend who ordered some canvas' at a car show last year and they didn't receive the order. I've noticed as already mentioned that they are also calling themselves Zucarto Art Studios (which when I've just google'd have their canvas' for sale on the John Lewis website), but I was at the classic car show in the NEC November last year and found them selling under the name 'The Cool Camel - www.thecoolcamel.com. They also have an active Facebook account and have mentioned car shows they would have been going to if it hadn't been for the lockdown so i imagine they'll put future car shows up when everything is back to normal.

I recieved my items from ZUCARTO but I know that many other people who have attended other motorcycle/car events haven't. Although I don't think ArtForPetrolHeads has any blame in that from being nothing more than a supplier to these companies

I might do this paddling free of charge

Advertising at John Lewis :?: .....if they are I would be onto John Lewis pointing them to the 'history" of customer service their 'supplier" has :hand:

I presume that people pay for things via chip and pin machine at these 'events" ie not cash and so should be using a credit card......if so just request a section 75 'chargeback" from your card issuer if goods are not delivered when expected......much much simpler than trying to deal with a slimey seller like this......and he will get charged for every charge back not top of the cost of the refund ie it will hit him in the pocket........ :bandit:

madalaa said:
Mod updated, <link removed> to protect the public

Interesting website in that it has been shockingly lazily been setup with generic policies and terms ie they have not even bothered to complete the placeholders :oops: ......also illegal as it implies that artforpetrolheads is a trading name yet does not anywhere (that I can see) stipulate who the legal entity is behind the trading name :hand: ......the only address on there is ...

Leafield Nursery, Hertfordshire , EN9 2EX, United Kingdom :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back