Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted round my manor - what is it?

Alex

Just seen this waft pass my house. Owned by one of the local Gentry. Anyone know what it is?

I'm guessing it's something like a Silver Ghost :dont know:

Circa 1920's Silver Ghost :?:

Can't quite make out the reg no from the video, but if you can, google it... it's likely to be on the internet somewhere.

In the 20s you bought the chassis from Rolls then the owner usually had coach built bodywork done which makes them unique. Frequently subsequent owners would have them rebodied.

That one was evidently for the owner to be driven around in, rather than drive themselves.

It's a bit fuzzy on my screen but I think it's a late model Ford Fiesta - possibly in Flame Red. Or am I focusing on the wrong bit....???

Regarding the big blue thing that spoiled the view of the Fiesta, it certainly looks like a Silver Ghost from the 1920's (probably upwards of £150k for those who want to be vulgar).

Oh and I love your neighbour's "no expense spared" approach to selling his house.... (is he moving due to the rowdy guy next door to him..?) :thumb:

I'll get my coat......

Attachments

• silver_ghost_capture121_110.png
    silver_ghost_capture121_110.png
    79 KB · Views: 5,330
  • silver_ghost_capture1_452.png
    silver_ghost_capture1_452.png
    478.4 KB · Views: 5,330
  • silver_ghost_capture_156.png
    silver_ghost_capture_156.png
    451.9 KB · Views: 5,330
squelch said:
Oh and I love your neighbour's "no expense spared" approach to selling his house.... (is he moving due to the rowdy guy next door to him..?) :thumb:

I'll get my coat......

He died of an aggressive cancer a few months ago and his daughter has put it up for sale.

Looks like a Pop Larkin style Rolls Royce

I think they are known as a 20/25

Winny

Alex said:
squelch said:

I'll get my coat......

He died of an aggressive cancer a few months ago and his daughter has put it up for sale.

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Can't beat a bit of foot in mouth....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back