Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Herman Yellow 991-Modifications thread

FZP said:
This is quite the moments occasion, first documented case of either Jonttt or Spongebob actually interacting without any antagonism involved.
I'm off to buy a lotto ticket :grin:
Looking forward to seeing it on Sunday :thumb:

:hand: He's been faffing about whether to get those seats or not for months, he just needed a kick up the bum :grin:

.....its was a bit overkill just to clean the carpets properly though :bandit:

jonttt said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Boom, now if I can just make the horn work and the airbag warning go away 🤗

That's not good, you did turn unplug the battery whilst the wheel was disconnected :?:

Yep all done correctly with airbag disconnected :thumb: ( im actual Ed China ?)

jonttt said:
FZP said:
This is quite the moments occasion, first documented case of either Jonttt or Spongebob actually interacting without any antagonism involved.
I'm off to buy a lotto ticket :grin:
Looking forward to seeing it on Sunday :thumb:

:hand: He's been faffing about whether to get those seats or not for months, he just needed a kick up the bum :grin:

.....its was a bit overkill just to clean the carpets properly though :bandit:
:floor: :floor: :floor:

Interior now matches the outside - fantastic. Pity it's never seen in public 8)

I can confirm it looks the dogs danglies. :thumb:

The pics don't do it justice, it looks awesome (& correctly installed :worship: ) in the flesh.

Nice DIY job there James

It made a showing today special car, as we all said at the meet we are enjoying spending Sponges money on a dream spec 911 , he needs carbon fibre interior trim kit now to finish.
Though it may never actually be finished just work in progress :?: :thumb:

:hand: he has a loooooooong way to go yet :grin:

ONbj6E9.jpg

jonttt said:
:hand: he has a loooooooong way to go yet :grin:

ONbj6E9.jpg

I'll stop you there! Forgot the carbon! That seats like an elephants scrotum! :eek: that's another thing that needs to go on your list :nooo:

Its done 67k :grin:

I bought it priced knowing it needs a retrim of the drivers seat at some point but in the flesh its not that bad :bandit:

jonttt said:
Its done 67k :grin:

I bought it priced knowing it needs a retrim of the drivers seat at some point but in the flesh its not that bad :bandit:

The seat is 'not tha bad' although it does remind me of Uncle Fester when in his 80s was insistent on showing his bought of piles to the consultant living over the road :what:

I don't think he ever got over it, despite telling us he is a brain surgeon

Wow, thats some remote start you've got there and you fitted an internet camera to the cockpit......the sand has definitely got to you :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back